Wednesday 22 September 2010

Starter

I live a normal and sometimes 'boring' life. But life isn't always so sorrow and horrid.
I have felt so many beautiful things. And so we could see and learn some beautiful things too!
Be grateful is a way to go. Surrende
r to God (if you have a belief), is one another good and fastest way.
Yet, humans aren't that easy-going to be grateful or surrender.
And i still don't have any conclusion to solve that till now :)

I love many memorable quotes and phrases. Especially the one which goes with the daily livings.

A great thing, starts with many single small pieces of things.
Try to learn from the smallest part, then I could reach the peak.

Well, time is one human never could compete with. We're all should be so aware and be respectful of time.
"Don't waste too much time in front of the blog", my legendary-mother said. And she's always right on that.

Catch out with you later guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment