Wednesday 22 September 2010

pretty little disaster

Faith is a thing human should have as hope to keep living.
Faith is more or less looks like a motto, belief, way of living.
I have a faith that even in the worst and horrible situation, there is a wisdom or lesson that I could pick beyond that.

However, today -from humans eyes- for me is a pretty little disaster.
Like a manipulative system, I got drowned by problems. That's humanity I should say. But still, it's horrible, should be avoided, have to be a warning for every population on earth.

So, today is the third day of
my mid term test week. The schedules of today are physics and religion tests. I have done my best to study, and before I continue the story, I should say that I'm a fast learner and a good student. But today's morning was a disaster!
I started a good morning with a nice confident for the tests. But my pals' frightfulness brought me down to ground. I got nervous and alas!

I did wrong on this :
0.7 : 0.1 = ??
I answered 0.07! What a shame!! That should have to be 7 !!

Well, and like the river never stops to flow my problems with physics haven't done yet.
I did wrong again on sin cos tan thingy!
tan 3/4 (three fourths) = ?
I answered 90, when I know exactly that the answer is certainly 37!

I also have got to do the remedial test!

Of course regret is nothing but a waste.

Well, what should I learn from today?
Never get down so easily! Believe you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment