Tuesday 19 April 2011

running from the shadow

Humans are the same from centuries.
We don't wanna live in the pressure, in the problems, in things we don't like.
But many things that we like to do, at the end must be having all those problems and pressure.


All successful people around the world have one same story : they have never given up. especially in the midway.
We're all living in a race. till our goal could be achieved, then never stop to run!
even every single second is really worth to keep running.

Once in a interview, the marathon runners were all asked where is the hardest miles in the race. Most of them answered that after they could stand with miles 3-4, they gonna be alright but in the 3/4 way of race the real fight would began. They would getting so tired and it seemed to be no way they could stand till the goal.
 
And it seems the same exact thing happens in our daily livings.
When people are living in such a quite comfortable life, some little problems could be enormously hard to bear. 
In fact, there are many people commit suicide for ridiculous reason, or I should say they decided too rush. 

To get away from your problem, you mustn't runaway! You've gotta FACE it!

I have a real experience about thinking commit suicide. It was on my 8th grade. I used to be so rebellious and temperamental. Well, there were some big problems occurred back then and my parents knew it accidentally. I locked myself in my room and almost wanna die if it's not because of my friend whom I called that told me this verse of bible :
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
These are from ISAIAH 55:8-9 which I believe has been a popular verses. But they did remind me that my problems aren't so big that I must end my life. So instead end up my life, I came up and face my parents and olala! Here I am years later. Fresh from the oven and I'm ready to face the whole world!  
The time I faced my problems, was the time I'm getting encouraged.

That's why you need to face your problems so you'll be brave even more to face another one!


1 comment: